Entente Family Mediation strive to provide the highest standards of service at all times. We recognise that occasionally a client may feel that the service levels we have offered do not meet these standards and we are committed to resolve any resultant complaint speedily and effectively. We operate the following procedure should a complaint be received:
- Any complaint about our service quality should be made in writing to Director, Mo Sharpe – email@example.com
- Mo Sharpe will contact you to acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 48 hours endeavour to reply as soon as possible. If there is to be a delay in your response, you will be advised of the timeframe and reason for the delay.
- The complaint will be investigated.
- It is the intention to give a written response within 14 days of the receipt of the complaint.
- This complaints procedure will take into account the confidentiality provisions contained in the Mediation Agreement signed by and binding upon all parties including the mediator.
- If the complainant is not satisfied by the response given to their complaint, they can contact the FMSB to consider the complaint if certain criteria are met. https://www.familymediationcouncil.org.uk/us/contact-us/